Arcadia Intellectual Property is a dynamic and progressive Legal and Patent & Trade Mark Attorney practice based in Melbourne.
We offer sound advice, effective strategies and the best possible outcomes in all areas of IP. Our services include:
- Filing and prosecution of patent applications to grant in Australia, New Zealand and overseas;
- Formulation of IP strategies and patent filing programmes;
- Filing and prosecution of trade mark applications through to registration in Australia, New Zealand and overseas;
- Advice on the appropriateness and possibility of registered design protection;
- Filing and prosecution of design applications in Australia, New Zealand and overseas;
- Assessment of infringement and validity of design registrations;
- Infringement Opinions;
- Issues relating to confidential information and trade practices;
- Dispute Resolution and IP Litigation;
- Commercialisation of IP including drafting and negotiating agreements as well as patent and trade mark licences;
- IP Contracts and Technology Transfer Agreements;
- IP Management; and
- General IP advisory services.
At Arcadia we are committed to providing our clients with premium legal services at cost-effective rates and we pride ourselves on excellence in client service.
With a track record of success, our lawyers and registered attorneys take the time needed to fully understand our clients’ commercial objectives and to provide clear and understandable advice as well as strong representation on all IP matters.