At Arcadia Intellectual Property we specialize in IP because that’s what we’re good at.
We devise filing programs that are commercially focused and practically relevant for our clients. Individually, and collectively, our practitioners have extensive experience in representing clients before the Australian and New Zealand Intellectual Property Offices. The attorneys at Arcadia are chosen based on their area of technical expertise and seniority in the profession. All our attorneys have had top-tier Patent & Trade Mark Attorney firm experience. With our collective experience we are highly regarded in the IP profession and known for our tenacious and creative approach in delivering the strongest possible outcomes for our clients across all areas of IP.
On the Patent side our service offerings include:
- formulation of IP strategies and patent filing programs;
- drafting of new patent applications;
- prosecution of patent applications to grant in Australia, New Zealand and overseas;
- assessment of infringement and validity of patents; and
- representing clients before the Intellectual Property Offices of Australia and New Zealand and in the judicial system of each jurisdiction in respect of Patent disputes.
Our specialist patent attorneys have the experience and expertise to manage patent portfolios on a global scale. We represent clients directly before the Australia and New Zealand Patent Offices and in the Court system of both countries. We also prosecute applications in other countries through our extensive network of trusted foreign attorney firms. We carefully select the foreign associate firms to handle our client’s matters having regard to the particular technical area, our client’s objectives and budget.
Our expertise extends to a number of disciplines and technologies including:
- chemistry and pharmaceutical technology;
- biology and agriculture;
- medical devices;
- mechanical engineering;
- mining and construction; and
- electrical engineering including IT.
On the Trade Marks side our service offerings include:
- initial advice and filing of new trade mark applications;
- prosecution of trade mark applications to registration in Australia, New Zealand and overseas;
- full trade mark searching and clearance service in Australia and in New Zealand;
- formulation of IP strategies and trade mark filing programs;
- assessment of infringement and validity of trade mark registrations;
- representing clients before the Intellectual Property Offices of Australia and New Zealand and in the judicial system of each jurisdiction in respect of Trade Mark disputes; and
- technical assistance with internet and domain name issues.
Our Design/Copyright service offerings:
- advice on the appropriateness and possibility of registered design protection
- filing and prosecution of design applications in Australia and overseas
- assessment of infringement and validity of design registrations;
- representing clients before the Intellectual Property Offices of Australia and New Zealand and in the judicial system of each jurisdiction in respect of Design/Copyright disputes.