Arcadia Intellectual Property offers expert representation in Court and before the Australian and New Zealand Intellectual Property Offices as well as unique skills in dealing with IP litigation. We can assist with:
- Advising clients of action plans;
- Initiating actions associated with the enforcement of IP rights;
- Responding to and defending actions for infringement of IP rights;
- Obtaining/managing evidence;
- Court case management;
- Briefing counsel;
- Drafting and negotiating terms of settlement;
- Drafting affidavits and orders;
- Acting on default judgments;
- Acting in interlocutory proceedings;
- Enforcement of judgments and orders;
- Representation at mediation; and
- General disputes relating to IP.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment.