At Arcadia Intellectual Property we recognise that a client’s intellectual property is a valuable asset worth protecting. Our clients include small to medium-sized businesses, large corporations, universities and inventors.
Our intellectual property lawyers seek fair protection for our clients and equitable financial results for any misuse of intellectual property in the commercial arena. We offer significant litigation experience and specialised services for intellectual property law including expert representation in Court to protect our clients’ hard work and investment.
Arcadia Intellectual Property is able to provide assistance in the following matters:
- Advice regarding intellectual property rights
- Auditing of intellectual property including IP searching
- Preparing and filing Trade mark and Design applications in Australia and overseas
- Business and domain names
- Protection of inventions – from conception to market
- Licensing issues and preparation of associated agreements
- IP dispute resolution litigation in Court
- Advice on commercial laws for marketing new inventions
- Advice for protection of confidential information and preparation of associated agreements
- Patents and product protection in Australia and overseas
At Arcadia Intellectual Property we have the expertise of a large intellectual property practice but not the administration or overheads. This results in an ease and efficiency in administering legal services and billing and promotes flexibility in meeting our clients’ needs while minimising costs.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.